Online CE Library Access for Consortium Members
Contemporary Forums’ Online CE Library and CPM are joining to offer hospitals and healthcare facilities the opportunity to provide their staff convenient access to quality accredited continuing education at an even greater value. This means CPM Consortium members have access to the 19th Annual CPM International Conference sessions, along with 1,600 other topics, at a discounted rate!
Group Access Account benefits include:
- On-demand access to content from Contemporary Forums’ conferences
- Accredited evidence-based education that meets state licensing and association certification requirements
- Includes a Group Administrator dashboard to assign and track staff activity including sessions viewed, test scores and CE contact hours earned
- Group Access Account pricing starts at 50% off the regular cost of $15 per session
- CPM Resource Center International Consortium members eligible for additional 10% discount, bringing session cost as low as $5.40 per session!
For more information, download the Online CE Library Flyer.
A Contemporary Forums consultant will work with you to develop a customized program to meet your staff’s individual educational goals and licensure requirements. Contact Susan McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-361-4811.